Sustain performance with an isotonic
carbohydrate-protein drink mix
Target user: - Athletes with high caloric needs
: - Delivers carbohydrate for energy
•Sustain performance with dual-source carbohydrates, protein
• With protein to support muscle synthesis and recovery
• B vitamins, including B1 and B12, support energy metabolism
• 100% RDA of vitamin C helps combat free radicals
•Isotonic formula for efficient carbohydrate and fluid uptake
Triathlete completing a combined
bike-to-run workout or on race day
- Swimmer completing a morning
- Football player during training
- Working professional with physically demanding
47 g of a dual-source blend of
carbohydrates for rapid and
Carbohydrates are the body’s fuel
Why you need it:
Proper fueling during exercise
improves performance and speeds
Example caloric usage
• 1 hour sustained hard bike ride: ~900 calories,
4 hour bike race: ~3,500 calories
• Marathon: ~3,000 calories
• 1 hour swim: ~600 calories
• 90 minute professional football match:
• football players lose 2 L sweat, >1.5 g sodium
• Cyclists lose 1-2 L sweat, >1 g sodium
- Maltodextrin (fast release)
- Fructose (slow release)
Maximum carbohydrates and energy
Why you need it
Prolong’s dual-source carbohydrate
system is designed to promote more
calories utilised per hour, better
performance, increased glycogen
conservation and faster recovery.
* And it’s all thanks to science.
More Energy to Working Muscles
44mg of Na per serve
Effective electrolyte levels are
critical to reduce cramping, maintain
hydration and stabilise body
Why you need it
When sweating during exercise you lose
more than just water. Salts and minerals
need to be replaced as well.
6.8 g of protein from whey protein
• A very pure form of rapidly
Why you need it
Protein consumption during exercise is a
new concept. Research shows that protein
can help protect muscles from breakdown
during exercise, and the combination of
carbohydrate and protein aids muscle
recovery and helps you prepare for your
next workout faster
You’ll recovery more quickly and be ready
to train or compete day after day.
1. Half-fill a 500ml water bottle with
2. Add four level scoops of Prolong
3. Shake vigorously for no less than 20 seconds
4. Fill the remainder of your bottle with water to make a
More is not ALWAYS better. Every athlete’s specific nutritional needs are
different. We recommend carefully evaluating your calorie requirements
before choosing your nutritional supplements.
• Carbohydrate – protein blend
• 224 kcal per serving
• Antioxidant protection from vitamin C
• No artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
Sports Energy Drink
Consume Herbalife24 Prolong during High-Intensity or Extended exercise.
Nutrition is vital to power your performance. Prolong's dual-source blend of carbohydrates facilitates caloric utilisation for sustained performance. Whey protein acts as a protective measure, reducing muscle breakdown during prolonged exercise. Prolong is easy-to-drink with a light, subtle flavour.
- Sustain performance with dual-source carbohydrates, protein and sodium
- With protein to support muscle synthesis and recovery
- B vitamins, including B1 and B12, support energy metabolism
- 100% RDA of vitamin Cisotonic formula for efficient carbohydrate and fluid
- Independently tested for prohibited substances
Who needs Prolong?
- Triathlete completing a combined bike-to-run workout or on race day
- Cyclist on a 4-hour training ride
- Swimmer during a morning workout
- Football player during training or competition
- Working professional with physically demanding job requirements
Herbalife24 Prolong is sold in 900g tubs containing approx 15 servings.
Add 4 level scoops (60g) to 250ml of water, shake vigorously, then add a further 250ml to make a 500ml serving. Drink one bottle (500ml) per hour during physical activity.
Prolong is citrus flavour.
Herbalife24 Prolong Factsheet
Download Product Label